Array wants to hear from local bookkeepers and admin specialists who are looking for a part time role!
Hours & Work Schedule:
10-15 hours of office work per week. Some flexibility to how those hours are worked – we suggest 3 days per week, 4 or 5-hour shifts. Most desirable hours in the office would be 9am – 1pm, or 10am – 2pm.
Job Duties May Include:
- Answering Phones
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Create and Send Client Invoices
- Processing Customer Payments
- Manage & Process Monthly Contract Accounts
- Prepare & Do Bank Deposits
- Regular Past Dues Follow Up
- Assists with Accounts Payable
- Prepare all Taxes for Filing
- Maintaining updated records of invoices & receipts
- Monthly Account Reconciling
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Managing Staffs Benefit Enrollments
- Coordinate with Management and recommend improvements in quality of accounting
You must have experience with 2 to 3 of the responsibilities listed above, as well as experience with Sage 50 (Simply Accounting), or (less preferably) Quickbooks. We are willing to do some training for those with less experience, but you must demonstrate strong organizational and written communication skills.
This is an hourly position, wage is negotiable from $18 depending on skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 17th. Interviews will begin before the job posting expires, so be sure to apply as early as possible.